Inca One Gold Corp (IO) is a Canadian based, gold producer operating two, fully permitted, gold ore processing facilities in Peru. Peru is the world’s sixth-largest producer of gold and its small scale mining sector is estimated by government officials to be valued in the billions of dollars annually. The Company, now in its sixth year of commercial production, is led by an experienced and capable management team that has established Inca One Gold as a trusted leader in servicing government permitted, small scale miners in Peru. Inca One Gold possesses a combined 450 tonnes per day permitted operating capacity at its two fully integrated plants, Chala One and Kori One, and is targeting a fourth consecutive year of increased production and sales growth.
Company highlights include:
- First publicly traded gold processing company to complete permitting under Peru’s formalization legislation.
- Largest public trading processor in Peru with 450 TPD permitted capacity.
- Over US$100 million sales in first 5 years of operations ($35M sales in 2019).
- Three consecutive years of increased production and sales.
- Experienced in house, full time management team and trustworthy Peruvian team.
- Ideally positioned for scale and growth with 65% unused plant capacity.
If you have any questions or want to discuss IncaOne please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org